Friday, May 28, 2010

Let's Go to the Lake!


I love the Lake!

While I would love to be on the Lake all the time, that doesn't always work. However, with these fabulous Glory Haus frames, I can display my memories from the lake all over my house. They also make great gifts for my friends, who share lake memories with me. Of course, all of the Glory Haus Lake products (boards, frames, hook board and tile) are a great addition to any lake home. The Lake Hook board is a great place to hang all the towels to dry after a full day on the lake. The best part is that all of these items are fun to use in your decor!

If you're a retailer who carries lake products, you will be glad to know that this product line is a quick turner, especially from April to early September. As you can see from the picture above, the complementing colors make it easy to merchandise as a collection.
In the event that you would like more information on these or other Glory Haus products, please visit our website at www.gloryhaus.com

See you on the Water!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

You need to make a "River House" line :)